Driven by innovation, the core technologies fitting within IR 4.0 include: Advanced Materials, Smart Manufacturing, Energy, The Cloud & Big Data, Synthetic Biology, Virtual and Augmented Reality, Artificial Intelligence, Robots, Blockchain, 3D Printing, and the Internet Of Things. Individually these are fascinating breakthroughs in their own right, but collectively they have deep implications for business and society.
IR4.0 ME will serve to provide a ‘big-tent’ bringing together thought leaders contributing and leading the Fourth Industrial Revolution alongside companies and entrepreneurs who are innovators and practically involved in implementing IR4.0 to exchange ideas and showcase their products and expertise. The summit will include the traditional resources and elements of Industry for which IR4.0 is seeking to revolutionize.
Find out more information below
|- 23rd March 2022|
• Defining the technologies that are transforming manufacturing: Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Robotics and Internet of Things
• Case studies to explain how these technologies are being used
• Hear about the benefits of deploying some or all of these technologies
• Solar Utility
• Alternative Renewable Energy
• Smart Metering
• (more subtopics to be added)
• Aeronautical (appropriate explanation)
• Industrial (appropriate explanation)
• Health (appropriate explanation)
• Defining the IoT reality
• From Idea to Implementation: How to roll out an IoT Solution
Chalk Talk 1: Deploying Edge, Fog and Cloud Computing for Industry
• How do edge, fog, and cloud computing converge?
• How do edge, fog and cloud computing impact predictive maintenance?
• What capabilities are enabled or enhanced through the use of edge computing?
• What is the biggest paradigm shift to manufacturing operations as a result of edge computing?
Chalk Talk 2: Practical Use of 3D Printing Technologies and Robotics for Repairs and Maintenance
• Assessing the potential of ‘repair bots’ and 3D printing technologies to manage repairs
• Fast-tracking rapid repair services with 3D and robotics technologies
• Managing material wastage, complex and restrictive design, and limited availability of skilled labour
Chalk Talk 3: Robot Skill Transfer from Simulation to Real World Deployment in Manufacturing Industries and Warehouses
Chalk Talk 4: The Application of Big Data for Smart Manufacturing
• Dynamics of Big Data analytics and AI to edge computing in smart factories
|- 24th March 2022|
• 5G, 4G or LTE reliable connectivity is crucial in linking the thousands of IoT devices in a smart factory
• Alternative private connectivity options
• Cellular or fixed wires
Meh synth Schlitz, tempor duis single-origin coffee ea next level ethnic fingerstache fanny pack nostrud. Photo booth anim 8-bit hella, PBR 3 wolf moon beard Helvetica. Salvia esse nihil, flexitarian Truffaut synth art party deep v chillwave.
• What kinds of skills and competencies do we need for 21st century manufacturing
• How do we transition workers into roles that don’t yet exist from current roles that won’t exist in the future?
• Upskilling for Industry 4.0
• How should industry, higher education and government collaborate to prepare us for a time when even skilled positions are automated?
Chalk Talk 1: Identifying Key Cyber Threats Across the Manufacturing Line & the Tools to Combat Them
• Identifying vulnerability in the endpoints of connected networks
• Detecting cyber intrusions and treating them effectively evaluating different cybersecurity platforms to understand what works best
Chalk Talk 2: The Application of Blockchain Technologies
• Adoption of Blockchain Technologies in helping streamline supply chain processes
• Introduction to Distributed Ledger Technologies
Chalk Talk 3: 4.0 for Small-to-Medium Enterprises - Are You There Yet?
• What’s the 4.0 roadmap for your Company?
• Digital transformation: where to start, where to focus
• How to shift from traditional operations to Industry 4.0
• Driving the design through predictive analysis
• Collaborating with suppliers to write a specification and ensure best value
• How to choose when to automate your operations